This Website and it’s content is the copyright of My Tiny Shop – © 2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction, in full or part of the contents, in any form, is prohibited, except as follows:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not store or transmit it in any website or other form of electronic system.
- you may “share” specific pages on your Facebook page (in fact, it’s encourage!) that are identified with a Facebook share button, located at the bottom of those specific pages.
DMCA: Infringement-Notice to Content Owners
I ask that my material be respected in regards to copyrights. Likewise, it is my intention to respect your copyrighted materials. Thus, if you believe that any of the content presented on mytinyshop.site infringes on your copyright(s), please notify me by providing a DMCA notice. Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, I will remove the material. In the case where the content has been uploaded by a commenter/user, I will make a good faith attempt to contact the person who uploaded the material, by email.
Before submitting a DMCA notice, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use. If you are not sure whether material displayed on mytinyshop.site infringes your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, you should first consider seeking legal advice.
**Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
As required by the DMCA, we have a policy to terminate users that we consider to be repeat violators. Please note that notices that are successfully countered, rejected on fair use grounds, or deemed to be fraudulent are not counted against a user.
You can send your complaint to me at:
My Tiny Shop
P.O. Box 955
Gainesboro, TN 38562
Or, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (I do prefer email)
You must include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content (material) that you claim infringes on your copyright, in sufficient detail to enable me to find and positively identify that content.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf; and
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
My Tiny Shop